My name is Zachary Schubert. My team and I are currently starting a new marketing agency called Qerā Marketing. Qerā specializes in digital marketing for social organizations (foundations, nonprofits and social businesses) to provide the means by which we can collectively impact the world we live in. As part of our social DNA, we designate a percentage of our revenue to provide digital marketing services and training to empower social organizations in need, the majority of which are in third world countries.
Our website is https://qeramarketing.com. Please review it thoroughly and tailor your cover letter accordingly. The website was built on Elementor in Wordpress. What we need now is for it to be optimized for mobile phones/tablets. We aren't married to Elementor but we do want to keep the style that we have now. The website was touched by too many hands, so we are well aware that it has other issues but frankly we don't have the time do deal with it ourselves.
We are looking for someone who can create easy to follow websites with an innovative design, that not only looks great, but that can brings results. We are looking for an expert in web design (full stack), marketing psychology, with some knowledge of SEO and analytics.
This project has two sides:
1) We would like to fix the issues on our site to begin operations immediately, specifically mobile optimization. It doesn't have to be perfect. As we continue to grown, we will implement changes accordingly.
2) We would like to use this as a test run in order to find a solid web designer that we can trust with our clients for the foreseeable future.
Things that will make you stick out: A passion for social issues and humanitarian aid or experience that you have had in the past — please include this in your cover letter. English is not necessary but Spanish is a huge plus (If you don't speak English fluently, you must speak Spanish fluently). Most of us are from Latin America and a lot of the work that we do is in Latin America as well.
In order to avoid unnecessary back and forth messages, please include the following:
1) The cost of your service. We prefer to calculate per project and not at an hourly rate. So please study the website, specifically the mobile version, and let us know what you will charge.
2) Please include how long it would take you to finish the mobile version.
3) Please include past website that you have work on or made (English or Spanish sites)
4) Also include what changes you would make to the website (at a future time, as it isn't part of this job).
To make it easier for you and more organized for me, I will include these things as additional screening questions so don't kill yourself on the cover letter! Your answers to the questions don't need to be extensive either, just the basics. I know how annoying it can be apply to jobs with long applications
Full Stack Web Development - Mobile Optimization
Site: Upwork.com | Web, Mobile & Software Dev, Full Stack Development
I need a freelancer or agency that can help me with a project that involves an Auction Website to...
BuddyPress - build out my buddypress website. I have theme and donation page and plugins already ...
looking for crypto developers full crypto exchange KYC 2FA security
Your Scope At ConZone you will work in a fast and innovative environment and you will join an ent...
Hello For a long term, dedicated, full time contract we are looking for a senior fullstack softwa...
Looking for someone with extensive knowledge and experience with Yii framework. Project is based ...
Please, you are NOT under any DURESS to take this job. It is what it is: if you get t...
Our client is a Tech consulting company focused on ecommerce. Primary used tech is Python and Vue...